Never has heating been more in focus and necessary in our homes than now. More of us are working from home, and the need for outdoor comfort solutions in the winter for pubs means heating products are going through the roof.
WIth that in mind, here at LEW, we are launching our ‘Winter Warmers’ campaign to make sure you keep warm during Winter.
More office workers are working from home for the foreseeable future,and this potentially means higher energy bills for homeowners. Here at LEW we provide a number of heating solutions that are cost effective if you’re working from home, on furlough, or just want your living space to feel more homely.
TOP TIPS TO KEEP YOUR HOME WARM AND COST EFFECTIVE THIS WINTER:
- Install energy monitors and controls- With smart thermostats and monitors this is a great way of making sure the rooms you need in your home are kept warm.
- Look at installing solar panels- they are becoming increasingly popular and can save money. They even generate power on a cloudy day so work wonders even in the Winter.
- If your house has drafts, make sure that a professional handyman comes and looks at filling in any gaps.
- Don’t install your thermostat by the door or above the radiator as this can give a false reading.
- Check your energy performance certificate which will tell you how well property is doing and provide recommendations on how to be more energy efficient.
LEW work with brands such as Rointe, Manrose and Dimplex where we stock a range of heating products in our branches. Ask a member of the team in your local branch if you want to speak about specific heating products that can suit people who are working from home, still on furlough or even if you want just your house to feel more homely!
Keep an eye on our blog pages for future Winter Warmer tips and find out about the products that you can order directly from your local LEW branch please see the branch locator for your nearest branch.